- Initial Intake session $120 (typically runs 60 minutes)
- Regular appointments billed at $100 per 50-minute session
Reunification Therapy Rates
- Intake and subsequent sessions billed at $125/hour (typically runs 60 minutes)
- Reviewing paperwork, coordinating care via e-mails, and consultations with other persons involved (e.g., therapists, attorneys) billed at $100 per hour, in 15-minute increments
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan; however, I am not a "preferred provider" with any one carrier and operate what is commonly referred to as a 'cash only' practice. Essentially, this means clients pay me directly for services provided and then are responsible for obtaining reimbursement, where available, from their insurance company. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How much does my plan reimburse for out-of-network providers?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Limited number of appointments are available and offered at a reduced rate for persons who qualify. Please inquire directly with me to discuss your particular situation.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $25.00 for the missed appointment and, in some cases, the full cost of the scheduled appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information.